Friday, April 15, 2016

FO: Left Twist Rib Socks

 
Good morning,
Yesterday, I completed the pair of these Left Twist socks that I knit years ago for my grandma and published the pattern on Ravelry. I am quite happy with how they turned out. The great thing about this pattern, besides the fact that the pattern is really easy, is that you can use any yarn that you want. I mean, look how vibrant and variegated this colorway is...

The main pattern is a ribbing with a mock-cable, the LT (or left twist). I didn't even crack out a cable needle for the pattern, you use use your main needles.

Notes: the pattern is written for both DPN and Magic Loop users. 
Yarn: Under 400 yds Lorna's Lace Shephard Sock Multi in "Irving Park" (you can use any fingering weight yarn)
 Needles: one 40'' circular needle, size US 1.5/2.5mm

 The pattern is only 3 rds, so it's really easy to modify the length.
 Here's the original one from 2007:
        
 I hope you have a great weekend,

No comments: